Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Moving On!

So sorry for being away so long.  I was trying really hard to make sure I blogged regularly.  Last week was a really crap week for me.  Actually, I found out that it was a pretty crap week for a lot of people.  I had made some posts on Facebook and Twitter about not letting situations dictate my life and not dwelling on the past.  Those were not just me blowing smoke up people's ass. I really meant them.  


For so long, I dwelled on the past and when something goes wrong, I tend to hold on to it.  This weekend I realized that I am in charge of my life and my future.  Something goes wrong, Oh well, learn from it, forget about it and move on.  Sitting and being angry and dwelling on it is not going to change what happened and it definitely is not going to make things better.  I am the master of my fate.


This is hard for some of us.  I know it is for me.  It is so easy to just give up when things don't go your way.  I am tired of that.  I used to not be this way.  This past year has been a really trying year for me and I have thrown my arms up in the air more times than I can count.  No more.  I'm stepping into the ring swinging.  I'm taking control of things and feel sorry for anyone who gets in my way. 


New day, new attitude.  I have goals and aspirations that I am going to achieve no matter what.  I can't count on anyone to do these things for me.  I have to do them myself.  And I will.  I appreciate everyone who has supported (not monetarily) me and my family.  You guys are great. You keep my spirits lifted and make me smile and laugh.  That is the best feeling ever!  I also want to especially thank my sister, brother and sister in law.  You guys are amazing and you have helped us in more ways than you will ever realize.  I am so glad to have such amazing people in my family. I am truly a lucky girl.  


So, thanks for listening to my rambling and until next time my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment