Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Changing Perspective

After months of being lazy and flat out not caring, I decided to make a budget plan.  This is not my first time doing this.  I have had a budget for years and this past year it has just gone out the window.  Not a good year for me.  Mainly, because I got to a point where I just didn't care.  If I had the money, I had it, and if I didn't, well, I just didn't.  

Those days are over, Thank God.  I finally got to the point where I was tired of living paycheck to paycheck, not knowing where my money was going and not having any savings.   This happens to me, often.  I let things go until I get so fed up and tired that I give in and do it.  

Now, up until this budget, I was convinced that there was no way I was going to be able to save any money.  That is why I am so happy I am back on a budget.  It changes my perspective on what I have and what I can do.  Why did I wait so long?  I keep asking myself this question.  It seems silly that it has taken me this long.  

Now there are a lot more things that I need to do, to make this budget work better for me.  Now I need a meal plan and get a shopping list together, as well as get those coupons together.  

Not only has this budget changed my perspective on what I have, but it has changed my perspective on my future.  That is a huge change and has made me smile a little today.

If you don't have a budget plan, I suggest that you make one.  It will be an eye opener, I assure you.  And it just might change your perspective on how you view your spending and saving.  

Until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment